Hi Claude,

When setting up your control repo, please ensure that you have all of your
forge modules listed in the Puppetfile.
Code manager will overwrite the contents of your environments directory with
what is defined in the control repo and Puppetfile.

Here are some helpful links to help you get started setting up code manager on
PE.

https://puppet.com/docs/pe/2019.2/control_repo.html#how-the-control-repository-works

<https://puppet.com/docs/pe/2019.2/control_repo.html#how-the-control-repository-works>
https://puppet.com/docs/pe/2019.2/puppetfile.html#about-puppetfiles