Good Evening Everyone! Im hoping someone here can help me find a managed
service provider for my church in Carrollton, GA. The work would primarily
be managing around a dozen Windows computers (mostly laptops). There is a
domain in place today by way of a local server but I’d just assume ditch it
since most laptops are gone each night and we no longer need LAN-based file
shares.

I’m looking for a provider who could do some or all of the work via Puppet
even though the setup is not currently Puppetized. To be clear, I’m hoping
to find an existing MSP that is more than a single engineer.

If you or anyone you can recommend fits this bill I’d love to hear from
you. Feel free to respond here or via the community Slack (I’m @genebean
there).
--

Gene Liverman