Thanks so much.

Regards
Brent

On 2019/12/12 18:33, Lucy Wyman wrote:
Hi Brent

The main issue here is not that you have two `- name` calls, it's that both nodes have the *same* name '127.0.0.1'. The `name` key must be unique for all targets, though alongside it you can define a `uri` key which sets the actual uri for the target which does not need to be unique. Given this, and that your targets already have human-readable names in the 'alias', I think you can just make the 'alias' the 'name', and give each target a 'uri' of 127.0.0.1. Additionally, we'll be dropping support for version 1 inventories early 2020, so using the version 2 inventory will make life a bit easier! You can run 'bolt project migrate' to automatically convert the inventory for you - the only thing to be aware of is that it will remove comments!

version:2

groups:
-name:vagrant_nodes
     groups:
-name:servers
         targets:
-server1
-server2
targets:
-name:server1
     uri:127.0.0.1
     config:
       transport:ssh
       ssh:
         port:2200
         user:vagrant
private-key:/Vagrant_Projects/2_node_ip_manage/.vagrant/machines/server1/virtualbox/private_key
         host-key-check:false
-name:server2
     uri:127.0.0.1
     config:
       transport:ssh
       ssh:
         port:2201
         user:vagrant
private-key:/Vagrant_Projects/2_node_ip_manage/.vagrant/machines/server2/virtualbox/private_key
         host-key-check:false