Hi,

I'm looking for some advice on a best approach on a topic that I'm know
where near an expert in.  Should the following be dealt with via a
template, hera or something else?

Our goal is to deploy a standard SSH configuration across all servers
albeit some minor alternations to a handful.  All of our servers have the
following line:

ListenAddress xx.xx.xx

No problem there I can alter this simply enough on a per server/per IP
bases.

The advise I'm looking for is how to handle the following scenario.  In
some cases, we allow password-less SSH access between servers via the
following:

Match Address xx.xx.xx.xx
 PermitRootLogin without-password

However in all instances where we declare the above, all IP addresses are
different.  For example:

Server A:
  Allows access from Server B via:
   Match Address *Server B IP ADDR*
   PermitRootLogin without-password

Server B:
  Allows access from Server A via:
   Match Address *Server A IP ADDR*
   PermitRootLogin without-password

Is this achievable?  Looking forward to any advise that can help me out
here.

Thanks,
Dan.