On macOS, there was a permissions issue in the PDK 1.16.0 packages
(released as PDK 1.16.0.1) which prevented most PDK commands from executing.

PDK 1.16.0.2, a new release that addresses the permissions issue, is now
available. This release contains no other changes.

We're sorry for the inconvenience of the broken release and we have added
additional package acceptance tests to catch this issue in the future.