Hi Team,

I have upgraded the PE from 2019.1.0 to 2019.5.0. As per the component
versions table 2019.1.0 puppet agents (6.4.2) are compatible with PE
2019.5.0

https://puppet.com/docs/pe/2019.5/component_versions_in_recent_pe_releases.html

Any consequences if i am not upgrade my puppet agents to 6.14.0 (version in
puppet master) ?? yeah, its suggestible to maintain both PE and agent on
same version. But what are the drawbacks if both are in compatible versions.

Regards
Vinay