Hi All,

My PE successfully upgraded from 2019.1.0 to 2019.5.0 but I am unable to
upgrade my puppet agents (windows) from 2019.1.0 to 2019.5.0.

followed the document:
https://puppet.com/docs/pe/2019.5/upgrading_agents.html

Latest MSI file is available in PE and agent as well (tried by installing
the MSI manually , able to install the MSI: Version got changed to 6.14.0
as expected).

Manually ran the puppet agent -t on agent , also getting the below error.

Getting error : change from false to true failed: Failed previous
installation with: ScriptHalted

Source:
/Stage[main]/Puppet_agent::Install::Windows/Puppet_agent_upgrade_error[puppet_agent_upgrade_failure.log]/ensure_notexistFile:

/etc/puppetlabs/code/environments/development/modules/puppet_agent/manifests/install/windows.ppLine:

41

Failed previous installation with: ScriptHalted
Source: Puppet

kindly suggest your inputs to address this issue.