Hello, I am just looking for a little clarification on a common error I see
on a lot of my Windows nodes at random times. I'm not sure if it is just
timing out or if there is some sort of systematic problem. I am using the
fairly popular os_patching module which creates a file at
C:\ProgramData\os_patching\os_patching_fact_generation.ps1 during the agent
run. It creates this file just fine, but periodically the module will
retrieve the script again. The resulting error is below. It says
"interrupted" so I am assuming it is just a simple timeout or network
hiccup but I just want to be sure. Thanks!

Could not evaluate: Could not retrieve file metadata for
puppet:///modules/os_patching/os_patching_fact_generation.ps1: Request to
https://puppet.mysite.com:8140/puppet/v3/file_metadata/modules/os_patching/os_patching_fact_generation.ps1?links=manage&checksum_type=md5&source_permissions=ignore&environment=production

interrupted after 28.78 seconds