Thanks for the reply.
I didn't understand what you are trying to say.
The code is something like this:
$array_inputs = []
$vm_data.each |$region| {
$hash_region = {
 location => $region['location'],
 vm_list  => $region['vmlist'],
 customer_id => "customer-${$region['location']}",
api_key => "api-${$region['location']}",
secret_key => "secret-${$region['location']}",
}
 $array_inputs <<  $hash_region

}
return $array_inputs
}
I'm not able to add a new hash into the array after every iteration.
Can you please provide some resolution for this.
Thanks in advance
Raghuram Baisani