Hi everyone!
I receive warnings in the logs, I would like to know how I can ignore these
warnings so that they are not written to the log?
This is a block of code calling the executable file, each time it is
called, I get 3 entries in the log:
WARN  [qtp1238512464-45] [puppetserver] Puppet Unrecognized escape sequence
'\8'
WARN  [qtp1238512464-45] [puppetserver] Puppet Unrecognized escape sequence
'\b'
WARN  [qtp1238512464-45] [puppetserver] Puppet Unrecognized escape sequence
'\1'