Hello

I upgrade one of our puppetserver from puppetserver-5.3.1- to
puppetserver-6.13.0. The puppet server became very busy than before.
The puppet compiled catalog time is about 10 times than before.

Here is one of tGhe client report:

catalog_application    380.6643
transaction_evaluation    380.1565
config_retrieval    11.5068
package    8.7797
augeas    6.1567
file    4.1379
node_retrieval    2.1395
fact_generation    1.5989
plugin_sync    1.1549
service    0.6611
convert_catalog    0.6149
exec    0.1104
cron    0.0581
sshd_config    0.038
kernel_parameter    0.0154
yumrepo    0.0066
user    0.0037
anchor    0.0019
group    0.0015
Total    398.0497

It take about 5 times than before.

Here is one of client report, it take only 72 seconds to finish the
configuration:
catalog_application    55.3449
transaction_evaluation    54.9467
user    12.4695
config_retrieval    11.4419
package    8.1218
augeas    6.0239
service    3.3816
file    2.6859
fact_generation    1.7699
convert_catalog    1.707
plugin_sync    0.7643
node_retrieval    0.6629
exec    0.1127
cron    0.0607
sshd_config    0.0397
group    0.0277
kernel_parameter    0.0174
yumrepo    0.0055
anchor    0.0017
Total    72.3976

How to tuning the performance of new version puppetserver.

Best Regards
Xiaofei