Hi all,

Currently I'm working of implementing some puppet types and providers that
will talk with a RESTful API that support transaction style queueing of
requests.
Just like in SQL you can BEGIN a transaction, put a lot of changes on the
transaction and COMMIT all of them as a single unit.

I have implemented custom types and providers before, but have never come
across cases like this.
Does anybody has some examples of something similar to this?
Does puppet can even support this type of workflow?

Any idea, suggestion, tip is more than welcome!
Julio