Hi All,

I'm trying to execute a puppet task on a windows server and I'm using winrm
as transport, after creating a connection to windows server I wanted to
connect to the active directory and on my target machine credssp
authentication is allowed.
Can I specify in task target arguments to use credssp authentication type
to resolve the issue the double hoping issue?
Any thoughts?

Cheers
Raghuram Baisani