Hello,

I've done a small module to monitor puppet agent from Zabbix.

There is a small python wrapper script that reads
the /opt/puppetlabs/puppet/cache/state/last_run_summary.yaml and parse the
yaml.

Here is the code https://gitlab.com/darthvoid/puppetmon

Forgive any issue, I just created the repo from some other private repo.
Not guaranteed it will work out of the box, but it's a very basic module
that you could improve at your needs.

Best regards