OK great that makes sense...in fact I guess you mean since July 2019 as I
see the newer key in puppet6-release from a while ago which is good...

# rpm -qi puppet6-release
Name        : puppet6-release
Version     : 6.0.0
Release     : 5.el6
Install Date: Sat 28 Sep 2019 01:15:09 PM BST

# rpm -ql puppet6-release
/etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-2025-04-06-puppet6-release
/etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-puppet6-release

Thanks.