Hi puppet users,

we have a daily planned maintenance at 5am on our puppet server which means
that during that time

it's not available for our agents.

I'd like to avoid that the agents are trying to connect to the puppetserver
during that time.

My first idea was to use schedules, but that would mean to define the
schedule for each and every resource,
which definitly would be painful :)

So the next idea was to override the default schedule "puppet".   Does
anyone of you know if that's possible?

Or do you have other/better ideas how I could handle this?

Thanks,

Christian