Hi All-

How are people using puppet to manage their interfaces and routes with
NetWorkManager?

With the advent of RHEL 9, Red Hat has removed the ability to define
network config using the old flat file method.  It had been deprecated
for a couple of major versions, but it's fully removed in RHEL 9.
NetworkManager is the only option now.

I've looked on the Forge and I haven't found a popular, supported module
for managing network config via NetworkManager.  Is there a consensus
favorite that I've missed?  If not, what are people doing to manage
the network on RHEL 9?

Thanks,

Tim
--