Hi,
I am new to puppet and trying to run my manifest. I am getting the
following error,

Debug: Facter: executing command: /usr/bin/sh -c /usr/bin/virsh list --name
Debug: Facter: select call was interrupted and will be retried.

FYI. I have recently upgraded my Puppet from 3.8.7 to 5.5.22 as I moved to
Ubuntu 22 from Ubuntu 14. Can anyone help me understand what is the meaning
of the error?