Hey everyone,

we have an issue with a massive amount of puppet facts, and puppet is not
running correctly.

Warning: The current number of top level facts: 1177 exceeds the top facts
limit: 512
Warning: Fact value 'ens18,ens18.42,ens18.45,lo,... <a ton of vxlans and
bridges for VMs>..' with the value length: '6135' exceeds the value length
limit: 4096
Warning: The current total number of facts: 3148 exceeds the number of
facts limit: 2048

Is it possible to blacklist facts by their key/value name?
Like all partitions that start with "/dev/rbd" or all networking.interfaces
that do not start with "en", "eth", ... and "lo".

I tried to wrap my head around the documentation but for me it looks like I
can only blacklist entire sections.

Cheers
 Boris