Hello,

I have vault set up using role and secret id
I downloaded puppetlabs-vault module and saw the code snippet with that
module https://www.puppet.com/integrations/vault-by-hashicorp

*With vault_lookup::lookup deferred method, i don't want to pass my role
and secret, so other option is set as environment variables. Question is do
i need to set that up on puppet server or puppet agent? Where may be the
best place to set that up? if it is on puppet server, can i set that up in
say puppet.service file? if on agent, where may be the right place to set
that up?*

*Thanks*

*S*