Thank you everyone.
I will try the Martin suggestion, and I will let you know if it’s works

All the best
Alex

From: puppet-users@googlegroups.com <puppet-users@googlegroups.com> on behalf
of Martin Alfke <tux...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, 7 August 2023 at 09:18
To: puppet-users@googlegroups.com <puppet-users@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Puppet Users] Custom Fact Deployment
Hi Alessandro,

There are two options on how to deploy external facts:

1. Manual:

Place the executable bash script in /etc/puppetlabs/facter/facts.d

2. Automatic (using a module)

Add the script (with executable flag) to a module in path facts.d/
Pluginsync will then deploy the bash script to all nodes.

Please note that pluginsyc will download the bash scripts to any Puppet agent,
regardless of OS.

Hth,
Martin

On 3. Aug 2023, at 09:32, 'Alessandro Ciappei' via Puppet Users