The Puppet ecosystems team (DevX, Forge, Integrations, Content) is looking
to gather feedback from the open source community.
Our key initiatives we as a team include the following:
- Build a more valuable Forge experience
- Start to build better integrations and user experience with observability
tools
- General improvements to the way people interact with Puppet and the
Puppet ecosystem

Your feedback in our short survey will help us prioritize improvements, new
features, and technical integrations for the ecosystem:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScNcLVkmympSYt9P4XInjJCy0aNCeNsyN6Y47HNKEGliwyjKQ/viewform?usp=sf_link