Hi -

It's no problem. There is a file in that location, which gets
installed by some component from upstream (i.e. from some repository
that's not directly puredyne), but it's actually a softlink. During
startup, udev reads all the files in that folder, but it can't handle
softlinks, so it reports that it can't read it, and carries on.

If you want, you can delete it (since the file doesn't actually do
anything, it's a placeholder pretty much) and see the error message no
more:

  sudo rm /etc/udev/rules.d/z80_user.rules

HTH
Dan

--
http://www.mcld.co.uk