At Thu, 5 May 2011 14:03:34 -0700 (PDT),
KarlHungus wrote:
> and after booting server in qjackctl connections  SC shows 8 outputs

So scsynth is connecting the right number of outputs... good...

> so i am really confused why i got only 2 channels in the end...

I'm no expert on this, but qjackctl has options for input and output channels
under "Setup..." Are those still (default)? What if you change output channels
to 8?

That is, it looks like SC is sending audio to jack on all 8 channels but maybe
jack is only talking to 2 channels of the usb interface.

hjh

--
James Harkins /// dewdrop world
jamshar...@dewdrop-world.net