KarlHungus said :
> ok, starting init crypto disks nightmare is back :(

Sorry to hear that :/

> DanS, if it happens to you often, how do you deal with this?

Personally I solved it in really random nonsensical ways (as explained
on the bug comments).

> how can you work with puredyne at all? this happens almost randomly
> what can i do? i thought i can boot from cd and then fsck, but for some
> reason it tells me that this command are unknown...

Which CD? what command? When do you typr it? What's the exact error?
More details the better....

> do i have to do this from recovery mode?
> in recovery mode i notice this:
> [5.720136] EXT4-fs (sda5) INFO : recovery required on read only file system
> so i guess i need to fsck sda5 then?
> what are the exact steps to do this?
> please help, all my stuff is on that hd

the command should be fsck.ext4 and then point to the device that needs
checking. But recovery usually starts automatically after such an error.

On a more positive note I can also confirm that I haven't seen any
crypto disks errors yet on the new Puredyne (alpha4).

a.
--
http://su.kuri.mu

---