Hello list!

I've been interested in puredyne for quite a while now, and I decided to
order the puredyne live usb on the site in support of the project. I got the
usb today, and having tried it out it (on Samsung Q430) doesn't seem to boot
into the puredyne os, just into my regular linux mint setup. I had already
reordered the boot priority list in the bios, and using a fedora live usb I
made myself works just fine. Is there something obvious I'm unaware of, or
should I just download puredyne and reformat the live usb again, assuming
it's an issue with the liveusb itself?

Cheers,
Dave
---