Hi,

I solved the dispute by refunding the guy the 23€.

Claude has removed the Paypal button so we're good for future order
issues.

BUT, I see that there has been some recent key orders (21st dec, 4th
Jan, 14th Jan) but we have no way to know if the keys have been sent,
most likely not as the case I just closed was for an order passed before
these three.

So...

Anyone know where Karsten can be reached so we know what was the last
key(s) he sent? If they are not sent, I will refund them.

Once this is sorted I'll close the paypal account and put the money on
the Puredyne bank account. Or the other way around if it's cheaper to
use paypal to split the remaining money and close the HSBC account.

PS: the Flattr button should go too I think.

a.
--
http://su.kuri.mu

---