On 28.06.21 11:45, Lorenz Stechauner wrote:
> Tested VM & node task log. Works as expected
>
> But found some minor inconveniences:
> * When a task is selected and the filter changes, therefore this task is not
> visible anymore, it is possible to click on the "view" button and see the
> previously selected task. Better behavior would be to clear the selection if
> the selected task is not visible anymore.
> * Improvement/suggestion: somehow show the task description to the user when
> selecting the task type (either combo box or "imgdel (Erase Data)" format?)
>
> Tested-By: Lorenz Stechauner <l.stechau...@proxmox.com>

thanks for that. In addition to above I observed:

* no error-mask if the API call for the task list fails. E.g., I tested once
with the
  original upid_get_status_type which results in a "500: Undefined subroutine
&PVE::Tools::upid_get_status_type
  called at /usr/share/perl5/PVE/API2/Tasks.pm line 188." but the UI did not
showed that, just stayed empty.

* Mark that a filter is active if the filter view is hidden, e.g., we could
show a short
  text in the tbar at the left of the "Filter" button?

* Maybe add a "Clear All Filter" button? Could be useful if one set more than
one field.