Am 22/06/2023 um 11:56 schrieb Christoph Heiss:
> If lots of disks are present and the available screen size is rather
> small, it might be impossible for users to properly set all disks as
> they want.
>
> Fix it by making the view scrollable.

what I forgot to write: It's much better than nothing if one has many disks,
but the
selection behavior and scrolling interacts a bit weirdly IMO, i.e., something
like:

- if I first move down the disk selection gets moved down, scrollbar stays as is
- if the selection goes over the view border the scroll bar moves but I see no
  selection any more
- once I then reached the end of the whole view (scrolled to bottom) the
selection
  starts moving down again, but depending on how many disks entries there are it
  requires quite a few moves until it's in view again.

It would be more like expected if the selection moves along when scrolling down,
and up if scrolling up, respectively.