patch v2 available:
https://lists.proxmox.com/pipermail/pve-devel/2023-October/059450.html

On 11/10/2023 17:20, Filip Schauer wrote:

On 11/10/2023 12:58, Thomas Lamprecht wrote:
Am 11/10/2023 um 11:54 schrieb Filip Schauer:
The green circle is not displayed correctly by the PVE installer as it
does not have the corresponding emoji font package. However, the
suggested circles for DOWN are rendered correctly.
The options I see (on top of that):

- we could just install a font package that ships it, e.g., the
   fonts-noto-color-emoji one, I mean 10.8 MB isn't negligible, but
   neither _that_ big..

- Use ◯ for down and ⬤ for up, and color them via CSS, or
   whatever is the easiest here for GTK combobox entries.

Installing the font package for a single symbol seems a bit excessive.
However, changing the color of individual characters turns out to be
impossible with combo boxes. At least I haven't found a way to do this
with Gtk's limited CSS functionality, nor with override_color or a
custom cell renderer.

That leaves us with the font package.

Alternatively we could use an arrow pointing either ⬆ (UP) or ⬇ (DOWN).

https://unicode-explorer.com/c/2B06
https://unicode-explorer.com/c/2B07

These arrows are also displayed correctly by the PVE installer.
I cannot 100% pin it down, but I do not really like arrows for
conveying that information even though the map to up/down directly,
but arrows are normally used for rather different things in UI
context (e.g., sorting, or resize handles), so IMO to overloaded
already.