Hi,

Am 02.07.24 um 10:48 schrieb Rovshan Pashayev:
> Dear Proxmox Developers,
>
> We would like to report a strange behavior that we have encountered in
> Proxmox, version 8.2.2. The issue is as follows:
> We noticed that ZFS storage configuration is missing mountpoint line
> randomly. And workaround is manually adding missing line.

does the option get lost for already existing storages or does it affect
newly added ones? How do you edit/add the ZFS storages, via GUI or CLI,
please share the exact commands in the latter case. Please also note
that the storage configuration 'mountpoint' is optional. If it is not
set, it will be assumed to be the default mount point, i.e. the 'pool'
configuration option prepended by '/'.

> We also can see same behavior was reported in your forum:
> NFS: [SOLVED] - Proxmox 3.1 Lost Mount Point in Cluster | Proxmox Support
> Forum
> (https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/proxmox-3-1-lost-mount-point-in-cluster.16664/)

I don't see how this is related. There is no 'mountpoint' storage config
option for NFS storages, just a 'path'. The issue here seems to have
been wrong mount options.

> ZFS: mountpoint missing after restoring a backup | Proxmox Support Forum
> (https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/mountpoint-missing-after-restoring-a-backup.110012/)

The issue here is about a missing container mount point volume after
restoring a backup (which Fabian pointed out is not restored for
unprivileged users). So again, I don't see how this is related.

> We kindly request clarification on whether this behavior is expected and if
> you are already aware of this issue.
> We are interested to know if there are plans to address and resolve this in
> future updates of Proxmox.
>
> If you require any further information or clarification, please do not
> hesitate to ask.
> Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. I look forward to hearing
> from you soon.
>
> Best Regards,
> Rovshan Pashayev
> Analyst
> Veeam Agent for Linux, Mac, AIX & Solaris

Best Regards,
Fiona