Hi, I tested the following things via the 'Test' option in the
Notifications configuration panel in PBS and PVE:

* Setting a custom header
* Using a secret in body / URL
* POST / PUT / GET methods

I triggered notifications in PBS for the following things:
* GC
* Sync

I triggered notifications in PVE for the following things:
* Backup

using the following template:

```
this is {{ secrets.test }}, can has webhook?

{{ title }}
{{ message }}
{{ severity }}
{{ timestamp }}
{{ json fields }}
{{ json secrets }}
{{ url-encode secrets.encode }}
{{ escape secrets.escape }}
```

I used dummyhttp [1] for debugging and displaying the HTTP requests.

I got the following JS error when trying to save a secret/header/body
template with the content: `qweqwe   ßẞuuuu`

Uncaught DOMException: String contains an invalid character
    getValue https://10.101.110.1:8007/widgettoolkit/proxmoxlib.js:11924
    each ExtJS
    getValue https://10.101.110.1:8007/widgettoolkit/proxmoxlib.js:11920
    checkChange ExtJS
    itemChange https://10.101.110.1:8007/widgettoolkit/proxmoxlib.js:12009
    ExtJS 22
proxmoxlib.js:11924

Seems like the issue is with btoa and uppercase scharfes S?
When using Umlauts, I at least get an error message, but cannot save.

Other than that everything worked fine - consider this:
Tested-By: Stefan Hanreich <s.hanre...@proxmox.com>