There are no official ceph packeges for jessie at the moment.
but they will come soon.

On 06/23/2015 12:00 PM, Kamil Trzciński wrote:
The pve-test repository is broken: missing for example ceph-common.

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 8:39 AM, Martin Maurer <mar...@proxmox.com <mailto:mar...@proxmox.com>> wrote:

    Hi all,

    We are proud to announce the release of the first beta of our
    Proxmox VE 4.x family - based on the great Debian Jessie.

    Please help us reaching the final release date by testing this
    beta and by providing feedback.

    A big Thank-you to our active community for all feedback, testing,
    bug reporting and patch submissions.

    So what's new in Proxmox VE 4.0 beta1?

    New Proxmox VE HA Manager for High Availability Clusters

    The brand new HA manager dramatically simplifies HA setups – it
    works with a few clicks on the GUI, test it! And it elminates the
    need of external fencing devices, watchdog fencing is
    automatically configured.

    Linux Containers (lxc)

    The new container solution for Proxmox VE will be fully integrated
    into our frameworks, e.g. this includes also our storage plugins.
    And it works with all modern and latest Linux kernels.

    DRBD9

    We already included the brand new DRBD9 stable release, so its
    ready for testing!

    New wiki articles and release notes

    http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Roadmap#Proxmox_VE_4.0_beta1
    http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Proxmox_VE_4.x_Cluster
    http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/High_Availability_Cluster_4.x
    http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Linux_Container
    http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/DRBD9
    http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Install_Proxmox_VE_on_Debian_Jessie

    Download
    http://www.proxmox.com/en/downloads
    Alternate ISO download:
    http://download.proxmox.com/iso/

    Bugtracker
    https://bugzilla.proxmox.com

    * All beta1 installations can be updated to 4.0 stable without any
    problem
    * Currently there is no upgrade path from 3.4 to 4.0 beta1, the
    upgrade script will be provided later
    * LXC is not yet feature complete, work in progress
    * Ceph packages for Jessie are not yet available

-- Best Regards,

    Martin Maurer
    Proxmox VE project leader

    mar...@proxmox.com <mailto:mar...@proxmox.com>