> Any comment for theses patches ?
>
>>Please can you summarize why we need them?

Well, first, if user defined them in /etc/network/interfaces manually,
then edit through gui, the interfaces are reordered in wrong order, and that
can break some setup.

Then,
if we use vlan aware bridge, we want to be able to defined vmbrx.y management
interface.

if we use QinQ, we want to be able to define (eth|bond)X.y and enslave it in
vmbr.

They are also users which use dedicated bridge on specific vlan.
(ethx.y->vmbrcustomer1)

Please can you summarize why we need them?