Hi,

On 11/13/19 2:44 PM, Marco Gabriel - inett GmbH wrote:
> Hi,
>
> long time ago, I requested adding the container hostname or vm name in
> bugzilla request #438. As I wanted to practice developing features for pve
> and how to use the git repos, I implemented the feature. I should have asked
> before, but I haven't. So I am not upset if the feature won't make it into
> upstream. I'm going to try sending them by mail in additional patch mails.

More contributors sound great! :)
I'd not oppose a implementation of the feature, but the how could be a bit
debatable. So if you already have ideas or even a patch you can just sent
them, maybe the approach works already good enough, and else we have a start
point to work with.

> I am not sure if I signed a CLA already. If not, where should I send it to?

If you did not send it then off...@proxmox.com is the one to send it to.

cheers,
Thomas