On 5/6/20 8:11 PM, Thomas Lamprecht wrote:
On 5/6/20 4:31 PM, Dominik Csapak wrote:
this series adapts the node->certificates->acme panel to include
an 'accountselector' and to be able to add/edit/remove single domains,
including ones with a plugin

changes from v1:
* drop fieldLabel in ACMEAccountSelector
* reword 'Account' in 'Used Account'
* use different approach to change the account
   (use viewModel and a displayfield/combobox/editbutton to better
   see when the account actually changes)

Dominik Csapak (5):
   ui: add ACME selector formfields for account and plugins
   ui: Parser: add printACME
   ui: Utils: add helper functions for acme domains
   ui: node/ACME: add ACMEDomainEdit
   ui: node/ACME: rework ACME grid for plugin based domains

  www/manager6/Makefile                    |   2 +
  www/manager6/Parser.js                   |   7 +
  www/manager6/Utils.js                    |  23 +
  www/manager6/form/ACMEAccountSelector.js |  21 +
  www/manager6/form/ACMEPluginSelector.js  |  19 +
  www/manager6/node/ACME.js                | 617 ++++++++++++++++-------
  create mode 100644 www/manager6/form/ACMEAccountSelector.js
  create mode 100644 www/manager6/form/ACMEPluginSelector.js

applied series, but this wasn't much tested, or the wrong thing was sent..

hi, sorry yes should have tested more (was a bit in a hurry yesterday)

I had to fix the acme undefined access exceptions I mentioned to you for v1
off-list,

i actually tested this, but did not trigger it, but looking at the code
now, yes i can see where it has tripped up

the "show button to go to account page" didn't worked at all (no code
doing it included),

yes, sorry, after my initial tests with this, i did actually never
remove my acme accounts again....

I fixed that but threw it out for something different
all together..

looks good AFAICS

renamed: form/ACMEAPiSelector.js -> form/ACMEAPISelector.js > (Which I also
mentioned for v1..) and threw in a few smaller followups.

but this was in my other series (which you applied the day before),

anyway, i would've been happy to send a v3 (you can ofc fix up my patches, but no need to generate more work for yourself :) )

The store glitches still on load for the Certificates ACME view, I increased
the interval to 10 seconds as I really did not wanted to investigate that too.

i think what you mean with 'glitch' is the loading mask on account verification... after looking at the thing again, i am not so sure anymore that we actually need that (we already have a list off accounts
in the accountselector). i'll see if i can improve that bit

The DC -> ACME ones could profit from update/diffstore to get changes more
live, even if seldom made - they are really cheap to query.

yes makes sense, i found also some other issues (backend as well)
i'll send some patches later today

thanks for fixing my bugs :)