I have updated the wiki last month about memory && cpu hotplug

https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Hotplug_%28qemu_disk,nic,cpu,memory%29

----- Mail original -----
De: "Brian Hart" <brianh...@ou.edu>
À: "proxmoxve" <pve-user@pve.proxmox.com>
Envoyé: Samedi 7 Mars 2015 06:36:32
Objet: [PVE-User] Hotplug Memory boots VM with 1GB

Hello -
I'm not sure if I'm running into a bug or if I'm missing something. I have done
several tests playing with different settings for a VM and have found that
consistently whenever I set Hotplug to allow memory it limits the guest VM to
1GB of memory even if I have more assigned to it at startup. Has anybody else
seen this? Is there something special about the hotplug that this is expected
that I'm not aware of?

Thanks,
Brian Hart