On 2015-12-28 03:18 PM, Gerald Brandt wrote:
Hi,

I had a 3 node (non-ha) cluster of 3.4. I took one offline, rebuilt it with 4.1, and moved some machines over. It worked, so I did the same to a second machine, and added it to the new 4.1 cluster.

Now I want to move some test VM's over from 3.4 to 4.1. My plan was to backup the VM, and do a restore to the new cluster.

Unfortunately, I can't do anything. The old cluster no longer has quorum, and I can't backup a VM.

Any ideas?

Gerald

Figures, as soon as I post...

I ran 'pvecm expected 1' on the 3.4 server, and all is well.

Gerald