Hello,

I recently switched to PVE 4.1 with containers using LXC instead OpenVZ.

I'm using ZFS for container storage. I scheduled the backup using snapshot every night.

Sometimes the backup freezes on the command "lxc-freeze" during snapshot storage creation and the container stay freezed for hours until I kill manually lxc-freeze and launch lxc-unfreeze on the container.

I also noticed the same problem on LXC Container on LVM storage where snapshot isn't available and use suspend for backup.

Did someone encountered the same problem? Any hint on how to solve this?

Thank you,

Marc