On 14/12/2016 8:51 PM, cont...@makz.me wrote:
Today i've upgraded to 4.4, snapshot now works well but since i've updated,
all my windows VM are broken, when windows try to write on disk the vm crash
without error, even when i try to reinstall a windows, when i partition or
format the vm instantly crash.

Hmmm - I upgraded to PVE 4.4 today (rolling upgrade, 3 nodes) and am using Gluster 3.8.4, all my windows VM's are running fine + snapshots ok. Sounds like you a gluster volume in trouble.

What virtual disk interface are you using with the windows VM'? ide? virtio? scsi+virtio controller?

can you post:

gluster volume info

gluster volume status

gluster volume heal <vol name> heal info

--
Lindsay Mathieson