The User Management documentation at
(https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/User_Management) is insufficient for me to be
able to create a user with limited permissions.  A couple of examples that I do
not see in the documentation that would be helpful are:

1.       Create a user that only has console access to specific virtual
machines, but not others.  This user would not be able to add/delete VM's or
change any settings on any existing VM's.

2.       Create another user that could create and manage new VM's, but only
modify VM's the he/she created and have no ability to modify any settings of
any VM's created by another user.

Examples are the way I learn best, so any who may be able to provide the above
examples would help me a great deal.  I think once I see those two examples, I
should be able to decipher the rest on my own using the documentation in the
link shown above

Thanks,

Brian