El 07/08/18 a las 10:45, Mark Schouten escribió:
On Tue, 2018-08-07 at 11:30 -0400, Denis Morejon wrote:
These is not possible because I don't use zfs on the eight nodes ?
Just
in 4 of them and modifying /etc/pve/storage.cfg is a cluster wide
operation!
Ah yes, crap. That's right..

Now the problem is that I have 4 nodes with local-lvm storage active
and
4 nodes with just local storage active, because in these  last nodes
the
local-lvm is disabled! (Due to the non-existence of any lmv volumen
group)

So, the migrations of MVs between all these nodes cause problems.
Ok. Not sure if this is supposed to work, but what if you create a ZFS
Volume (zfs create -V 100G rpool/lvm) and make that a PV (pvcreate
/dev/zvol/rpool/lvm) and make a VG (vgcreate pve /dev/zvol/rpool/lvm)
and then a LV (lvcreate -L100% pve/data) ? Does that allow you to use
local-lvm?

(Not 100% sure about the commands, check before executing)

This is the idea Mark! But I suspect I have no space to create an additional zfs volume since the one mounted on "/" occupied all the space. So I have to know how reduce It first, and then create the new one on the remaining space.