From: "Mark Schouten" <m...@tuxis.nl>
To: "PVE User List" <pve-user@pve.proxmox.com>
Sent: 9/19/2019 9:15:17 AM
Subject: [PVE-User] Images on CephFS?

Hi,

We just built our latest cluster with PVE 6.0. We also offer CephFS 'slow but large' storage with our clusters, on which people can create images for backupservers. However, it seems that in PVE 6.0, we can no longer use CephFS for images?

Cany anybody confirm (and explain?) or am I looking in the wrong direction?

--
Mark Schouten <m...@tuxis.nl>

Tuxis, Ede, https://www.tuxis.nl

T: +31 318 200208