Hi all,

We updated our office cluster to get the patch, but got a node reboot on 31th october. Node was fenced and rebooted, everything continued working OK.

Is anyone experencing yet this problem?

Cheers
Eneko

El 2/10/19 a las 18:09, Hervé Ballans escribió:
Hi Alexandre,

We encouter exactly the same problem as Laurent Caron (after upgrade from 5 to 6).

So I tried your patch 3 days ago, but unfortunately, the problem still occurs...

This is a really annoying problem, since sometimes, all the PVE nodes of our cluster reboot quasi-simultaneously ! And in the same time, we don't encounter this problem with our other PVE cluster in version 5. (And obviously we are waiting for a solution and a stable situation before upgrade it !)

It seems to be a unicast or corosync3 problem, but logs are not really verbose at the time of reboot...

Is there anything else to test ?

Regards,
Hervé