I think firefly is too old.

Either you create backups and restore in the new cluster, or you'll have to upgrade the old clusters at least to Proxmox 5 and Ceph Mimic.

Cheers

El 30/1/20 a las 12:59, Fabrizio Cuseo escribió:
I can't afford the long downtime. With my method, the downtime is only to stop
the VM on the old cluster and start on the new; the disk image copy in done
online.

But my last migration was from 3.4 to 4.4