On 2020-02-10 12:06 p.m., Laurent Dumont wrote:
This does feel like a resource exhaustion issue. Do you have any external
monitoring in place for that Proxmox server?

I don't. I'll get something in place. htop showed good memory usage, disk space was fine. I noticed NFS dropped off for a bit, so looking into that. It was up when I checked out the system.

Gerald