I'm not certain how to use --with-ib.

So vapi.h is at:

/usr/include/iba/vapi/vapi.h

so I did

setenv CFLAGS "-I/usr/include/iba/vapi"

and then just configured like

./configure --with-ib=/usr

However, the libraries appear to be in /lib64, so I'm still not clear on what I'm doing. When I try to compile, I seem to get this error (there are alot of warnings so its hard to determine if this is the killer or not):

In file included from /usr/include/iba/vapi/vapi_types.h:35,
                 from /usr/include/iba/vapi/vapi_common.h:36,
                 from src/io/bmi/bmi_ib/ib.c:14:
/usr/include/iba/vapi/mtl_common.h:145:5: "notused" is not defined

Any help would be appreciated,
Brad