On Thu, May 18, 2006 at 05:51:29PM +0200, Phil Carns wrote:
> server-logging.patch:
> ---------------------
> I thought we did this already, but it may have gotten lost in the
> shuffle somewhere.

I could have sworn i just did this too...  wierd.  well, thanks for
sending it again. comitted.

> rev-lookup-hostnames-runtime.patch:

Can you tweak this so that the check for HAVE_GETHOSTBYADDR is
retained?  I know it's a pain, and I can't remember the specifics
right now, but we probably need that check for BGL.

==rob

--
Rob Latham
Argonne National Labs, IL USA                B29D F333 664A 4280 315B