On Jun 15, 2006, at 9:40 AM, Pete Wyckoff wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on Wed, 14 Jun 2006 13:09 -0500:
I've attached a patch of the sys-io state machine from trunk that
doesn't post the flow until the initial response is received.  Phil
and Murali, can you let me know if this fixes your respective
problems?  Also, if you get a chance Pete, can you see what kind of
performance degradation this causes for you?

I tested with and without the patch, at a variety of sizes with a
single client, and could not see any performance difference.

Since it fixes Phil's issue, suggest you check it in.

Done!

-sam

                -- Pete