[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on Wed, 30 Aug 2006 10:06 -0400:
> I have a question about BMI_mx_post_sendunexpected_list(). If I
> understand it correctly, this is an unexpected message with more than
> one buffer. If so, do other BMI methods copy the data into a single
> buffer or in testunexpected on the receiver, do they malloc a
> matching set of buffers?

You can read the IB version of that function.  It's pretty
straightforward: linearize the send buffers as you ship it
across the wire to the receiver.  It seems more complex to
send a list of buffers to the receiver and force him to
put it into his receive buffer, as the receiver doesn't care
how the sender had the data arranged in memory.

                -- Pete